Friday, July 25, 2008

Proverbs 3

Today I chose Proverbs 3:19 which reads: "By wisdom the Lord laid the earth's foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place;" I have recently been watching shows on the history Channel and Discovery Channel all about the earth, the planets and the universe. The more I watched the more amazed I am by God's creations. Our planet is in the perfect spot. Any bit closer to the sun and we would burn up. And a bit further away from the sun we would freeze to death. I do not know how a person can look at that fact and at the grandeur of the universe and say it all happened by accident with a big bang. Don't get me wrong the Big Bang could have happened with God's hand directing things. Any other planet in our galaxy would not be suitable for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by FeedBlitz