Thursday, July 24, 2008

Proverbs 2

Today I chose Proverbs 2:10 which reads: "For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul." Not much I can say on this one. The verses leading up to this one are talking about looking for wisdom and knowledge and the fact that if we do this God will give it to you. I have found in my own personal experience that the more I learn the more I enjoy learning. This is true of my learning of a God and of my learning about things that interest me like history and electronics and how things work. If we study God's word enough we will start to act from the heart but in a wise way. Finding the truth about the matter becomes a pleasant task.

1 comment:

  1. as a fellow follower it is encouraging to read your thoughts on scripture - thank you.

    ReplyDelete



Powered by FeedBlitz