Friday, August 8, 2008

Proverbs 17

Today I chose Proverbs 17:22 which reads: "A cheerful heart is good medicine, part a crushed spirit dries up the bones." You ever wonder why two people with the exact same condition can have completely different outcomes? One person will die quickly and the other will actually recover or at least live much longer than the first. All other things being equal it has a lot to do with attitude. A negative attitude and you will see everything as a disaster and lose hope. A positive attitude and you see hope. I personally believe that a positive attitude is why I am still alive and kicking while so many others with my condition die younger. Don't get me wrong, I do not mean to say or imply they didn't live this long simply because they were negative. There are a lot more factors that go into something like that. But the positive attitude is very helpful and can add years to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by FeedBlitz