Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Beautiful Weekend

I had a great weekend. It was a beautiful day on Saturday. Only about 72° or so with the sun shining. Managed to wake up to buy 10 a.m. which is good for me. Was out of the house by a little before 1. We headed to the movie theater and saw The Bucket List. It started out a little slow but turned out to be a great movie. But hey, how could you go wrong with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman? It was good therapy for me with the recent death of my friend. Some of it really reminded me of them especially since we used to do quite a bit together. Even without that it was a very good movie. You'll laugh and you'll cry. Afterwards we had lunch at Friendly's. While I did not have room for dessert I made sure to get something to go to eat later as a late-night snack. It was some sort of chocolate fudge Brownie dessert. It was so rich I could only eat half of it if that. Then after getting home and resting for about an hour I was able to watch the online Saturday night service at my church. It was good and was able to chat with some people from the church afterwards. Then this morning my brother came for breakfast and brought his new puppy. His name is Prince and is Boston Terrier mixed with boxer. Him and my dog Emma wrestled almost the entire time he was here. So it was a great weekend all around. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. How did you buy 10am??? That's pretty cool. LOL.
    ---Jason

    ReplyDelete



Powered by FeedBlitz